- Delivered a 5.96% p.a.* return in the June 2022 quarter
- Earn passive income via quarterly distributions
- Expertly managed Pooled Mortgage Fund
We do the hard work so you won't have to. A true 'set-and-forget' passive investment opportunity. Learn more.
*Capital at risk. Returns not guaranteed. Listed returns are in respect to our Wholesale Fund and are net of fees. Past performance does not indicate future returns.
Invest in Australia's Leading Mortgage Fund
When you invest in APG's Pooled Mortgage Fund you are investing in a portfolio of short-term business loans that are secured by Australian real-estate and managed by a team of experienced mortgage managers. We conduct extensive due diligence on the borrowers and manage the loans from start to finish so you can sit back and relax and wait for your quarterly distribution. These are actively managed funds by our team of experts so you can enjoy the benefits of a truly passive investment. Get in touch to find out how you can get started with Active Property Group’s mortgage investments.
Latest Investment Opportunities
Listed below are examples of loans we are looking to fund via the Pooled Mortgage Fund, or those that have been funded or repaid. The loans are all short-term business loans that are secured by Australian real estate.
|69.36%||12 months||13.62% p.a.||2nd Mortgage|
What am I investing in?
The Pooled Mortgage Fund funds Registered First and Second Mortgages that are secured by Australian property with conservative Loan-to-Value Ratios - we typically lend less than 75% of property value. Investors in the Pooled Mortgage Fund have their funds diversified across a portfolio of loans looked after by the experienced team at the Mortgage Manager, Private Mortgages Australia, who conduct extensive due diligence before settling any loans.
Who can invest?
We are able to accept all investors whether they are a Retail or Wholesale Investor (see below for explanation). We can also accept investments from individual investors, self-managed super funds, trusts and companies.
(for Wholesale Investors)
(for Retail Investors - Target Market Determination)
Am I a Wholesale or Retail Investor?
2. A person or entity that has obtained an accountant’s certificate within the preceding six months stating that they:
a) have net assets of at least $2.5 million, or
b) have a gross income of $250,000 p.a. for each of the last two financial years.
Please keep in mind that past performance does not indicate future performance. All returns listed are net of fees other than a 0.5% p.a. fee charged to Retail investors.
|June 2022||5.96% p.a.|
|March 2022||6.91% p.a.|
|December 2021||7.24% p.a.|
|September 2021||6.58% p.a.|
Why Choose APG
- We have an experienced team dedicated to delivering the best results for our investors.
- Our directors are invested in the fund – we have skin in the game.
- Our Mortgage Managers conduct extensive due diligence on every loan opportunity.
- Every loan is secured by Australian real estate.
- We deliver real service to our investors – we’re here to help however we can.
- A large number of our investors have been with us for many years and reinvested with us.