Learn from the experts about
INVESTING IN PRIVATE MORTGAGES
Want to know who the biggest property investors in the country are? It’s the banks! The banks of Australia own billions of dollars’ worth of property through the loans they offer to their customers. And they make huge profits off the interest rates from those loans.
The purpose of ActiveX is to show you how you can invest in property like the banks. You’ll hear from experts how they’ve seen great success from investing in private mortgages and exactly how they managed their investments.
How To Be The Bank – Invest in Private Mortgages
Investing in Pooled Mortgages vs Direct Mortgages
Benefits of Using A Mortgage Manager
Difference Between 1st & 2nd Mortgages
Importance of a Diversified Portfolio
The Different Types of Loan Security
Who Can Invest in Private Mortgages?
Investing in Private Mortgages With a SMSF
COVID-19: Mortgage Fund Update
What Happens if Someone Doesn’t Repay Their Loan?
What is Passive Investing and Who Does it Suit?
How We Do Due Diligence for a Private Mortgage
BE THE BANK.
YOUR GUIDE TO INVESTING IN
FIND OUT HOW BANKS MAKE GREAT PROFITS
FROM INVESTING IN MORTGAGES
AND HOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT NOW.
*we promise not to spam you
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR
Be The Bank: How To Invest In Private Mortgages
With interest rates for ‘savings’ accounts and term deposits at record lows and rental yields for investment properties dropping, it’s no wonder savvy investors are looking for other avenues to make their money work harder. So where do banks put their money when they want great returns? Mortgages. And you can do the same with
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re not collecting any interest from savings or term deposits and want to find out about other options.
- You want to find a way to achieve a regular income from your investments.
- You’d like to receive double-digit returns from your investments.
- You’d like to find out what the story is with private mortgage investments.
- You’re nervous about risks and want to find out how safe investing in private mortgages is.
- You’re looking to set yourself up for the future.